In this interview, Ricardo Zulueta and I discuss how your body/mind/soul WANTS you to heal and how you can get in touch with your intuition for healing that WORKS in the long term by paying attention to your body.
Some things we cover:
- how physical pain has an emotional component and connects to a memory or experience;
- how unaddressed emotions and feelings can relate to early-in-life associations and how to catch them;
- why not working with your current feelings and finding healthy ways to express it can lead to physical ailments;
- how feelings experienced in the body impact the fascia, and how that can cause chronic muscular constriction leading to pain (e.g. the mechanism by which unresolved grief might cause knee pain!)
- how conventional treatment can and should go hand in hand with developing intuition, so that body symptoms can guide you to the best results;
You can watch us here!
Intuition is an awesome resource we all have. Remember, there is no treatment plan that could possibly be any more tailored to you than the one that comes from YOU!
About START DAY ONE
This episode was made possible by Start Day One, a non-profit foundation for mental health and suicide prevention, which has a different approach in helping people by proactively reaching out instead of reactively waiting for mental health issues or suicidal tendencies. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but with your help, we can inspire people to start day one and make a new ending. https://startdayone.org