Emotional healing trauma | Trauma recovery | Bodywork for trauma
Recently I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Catherine Carrigan, medical intuitive healer and Amazon bestselling author about how to recover from trauma, what trauma release means, and how people can get started working with themselves in order to decrease suffering and experience peace.
Questions addressed in this interview include:
1. Why is ‘trauma healing’ and the concept of ‘trauma’ so much in the public space at the moment?
2. What is trauma and what’s the difference between ‘trauma’ and the emotional pain we all experience at one point or another in our lives?
3. What is the pain body and how can it disrupt our lives and cause us so much unhappiness?
4. Tell us about the importance of working with the body in healing trauma, and not just with talk therapy.
5. What other ways can someone begin to heal past trauma? (My 3 Rs approach works with the body, mind, and spirit)
6. The Mind – Why is it not always a great idea to start healing by talking about what happened – the story? And what’s the alternative?
7. Your Wholeness – Tell us about the mindfulness piece, the spirit piece of the puzzle, and why we should never leave this out of our healing journey, and HOW to incorporate it?
8.Trauma, and particularly some forms of trauma like complex trauma, can affect the body and mind permanently – what does that mean? And how can we heal if there will always be negative effects? What does healing even mean in this context?
9. Why can those who have suffered from trauma pave the way for Awakening for us all – what is the opportunity when you are recovering and doing your own healing?
10. What is a message of hope for listeners who are struggling to ever feel better, to change, to heal, to create their best lives when they feel the tug of their past bringing them down?
To get Michelle’s free guide, her 6 Step Roadmap to Holistic Healing and Trauma Release, as well as exclusive discounts on her programs, just enter your email below.